Thursday, April 14, 2011

Egads! Gadzooks! Where have I been?

I know not what has been done, but I think I might have been strangely magicked and...
Gasped! Spelled!

And now! What has happened?! What has happened indeed!? So many things. Many many glorious things.

But I have not been cognizant enough to have enjoyed them!

Ah me! and here I sit. Much aged and in a cave with nothing but a type writter and my loin cloth and a beard and a loss for words.

But yes. I should tell you who I am. Or should I?

Perhaps I should begin by saying I know the Seven Brother's of old...Of course, I do not know them from their young years. No no...I know them from their older years.

I know their daughters.

and I know their secrets.

but enough for now. I am hungry and must find myself a bit of something in this godforsaken cave to eat.

What? What? A letter? hmmmm...

And now of course, life begins to be interesting.....

Tuscan-Style Tuna Salad Recipe

This looks tasty! yum!!!! I should Eat IT!

2 comments:

  1. Gadzooks! Yay you're back! I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, who are you? . . . .

    a mysterious fellow, or so it seems. And what secrets? I'm dying to know, please tell me the secrets... pretty please?

    ReplyDelete