Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quotes . . .

Real quotes from the manuscript. . .
I went searching from some interested quotes about geese and these are a few I discovered.

"When suddenly out of the middle of nowhere came this awful honking and flapping; dozens of geese came flying over the hill right down on top of us."

"Geese!! What shall they think of next? Whatever do you raise geese for? It sounds silly to me."

"It is rumored the Golden Goose is cursed. Better to leave things alone that want to be left alone, they say."

I found this photo in my archives, and I've decided to call it 'Geese behind Bars'. Oh dear, what did they do to get locked up like this. Well, you know geese are such troublemakers.

1 comment:

  1. oh brilliant ! I love the picture! and the Quotes!
    I should find some !!!!

    ReplyDelete