Thursday, August 11, 2011

Woe is me- I am banned from commenting.

I've tried everything and the dratted blog still will not let me comment on it.  So, I'm making this a post, EVEN though it should really be a comment....

I wasn't sure if I was wrong or right with the comma thing....I still need to look at grammar for that. Sorry it looked scary!

The Rhea and Callon scene-- hmmm....does it enhance the plot?

If it does, then keep it.  I was just looking for ways to simplify it, but if you think it's essential to the plot of the story, then it needs to stay.

I think Rhea needs to put her with the geese-- that much is important.....

I'm going to look at it again tonight.

I think my next letter might be an interesting turning point......hmmmm...It's going off in this direction that's rather...interesting. I think.

Well, more for later.

dratted blog.

1 comment:

  1. dratted blog indeed. Its not as fun when you can't comment.

    I had trouble once: when I signed in to blogger I told it to remember me. Then for whatever reason I couldn't post comments. I had to sign out, and then sign in again without that box 'remember me' checked. Then it worked.

    ReplyDelete