Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring cleaning, sorta

Just a bit of housekeeping.

We're getting to the point where our pages (the letters) are getting a bit crowded up there at the top.  I had a few ideas what we can do. How about if we make a page that summarizes the letters: "A Previously on Goosey....". Then we can keep the most recent letters, the ones we're currently working on, which right now appears to be letters 6 and 7, and will have no trouble posting new letters.

We just have to be careful about deleting the old pages before I've grab the newly revised material and saved it into manuscript #2. I'll work on that today, up through letter 5. We mustn't loose all our hardwork. So before anyone deletes anything we have to make an annoucement about it. A warning, incoming changes to the blog... that sorta thing.

Oh, and how about a project history page too, like an 'About' page.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Of course I haven't yet worked on collecting the most recent updated letters. I mean to do so.... possibly tomorrow... or this weekend . I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have captured all the manuscript text from the website, - nearly lost Letter 5 in the process - but all is well. We can now mess around with the layout, remove pages if necessary, and we won't have lost anything.

    -phew

    ReplyDelete