Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Next, Letter Nine

It's up. I've been thinking really hard about what to do and this is what I decided. The new letter number nine.

I decided to pass on this letter, well... at least postpone the dramatic stuff a little. I can't possibly put the original letter number nine up, because it just won't work... yet.

Terrwyn I love this new development you're working into Mirth story. It's so very exciting. I'm hoping you'll be willing to write the next bit of Mirth's story - and then I'll have Ange respond to that.

Right now, I can't have Ange responding to such a happy gleeful letter from Mirth with her own tale of doom and gloom and woe is me. I can't picture that at all. At least it doesn't fit the dramatic curve of the story, over all.

So, basically I'm passing the baton back to you rather quickly. I hope you don't mind.

Oh, and, I'm don't mean to be bothersome - but can you possibly somehow get Lackscroft and Roe into your the next letter (or the one after that would be ok too.) Because I must have them meet Mirth - so she can be their dark maiden. It's vital to a future letter.

Anyway, I hope this makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment