Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I changed my mind, how did that happen?

Either I've changed my mind, or become indecisive. Let's put it up for a vote!

You may or may not have noticed, but I've posted another letter nine. Within this alternate Universe you will find Ange receiving some advise from a caterpillar and then growing and shrinking by eating his mushrooms and she learns the secret to how the little crocodile improves his shining tail. . . . just joking.

This alternate letter nine is actually Ange's next letter, the one I told you before I wasn't going to post yet, (the one I tried to postpone because I didn't think it fit in the manuscript right at this point in time.) Perhaps it does. I'd like your opinion about it. Terrwyn which one should we choose?

This Nine or the other one.

AH. What do we do? Which one do we pick? Hmmm. You're going to have to delete one when you want to post Letter Ten.

If you don't mind, can you also review the Alternate Number Nine letter, make your usual or unusual comments and any suggestions to improve it. If it isn't letter nine, then it will be pushed back to letter eleven.

I edited the letter somewhat. No big changes mind you, just grammar stuff, and cutting out unnecessary words like 'over', 'up', 'it matted little', 'out', 'so' 'at first', etc. Please feel free to cut out any redundant words you find. Chop chop them all away. I'll pay 25cents for each word you take out.

This letter is ridiculously long, my longest yet. It's less like a letter and more like a narrative in 1st person. Can you think of ways to shrink it down? Also I wonder what time of year it is in this letter. I may have to investigate, write down the timeline or something silly like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment