Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today Success. And tomorrow?

Dear friends,

May I present for your reading pleasure --wait a minute . . . . what - what happened to letter # 7?? click here

Oh no, its been completely, and entirely taken over by poetry. When did that happen? Oh my. And it's so distracting. Heaven help us, for Lackcroft and Roe have officially arrived. I hope their scribbling all over the letter doesn't take away from the pleasure of reading Ange's latest misadventures. (And that glaring white background! Really miss webartist, can't you at least make the background tranparent? ...stoney silence --Apparently not.)

Well, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I was rather ambitious today. Mainly I wanted to post Letter #7, because I was anxious to share the poets with everyone. But I found it was impossible to fix letter # 7 without first fixing Letter #5.

    So, that's what I did. I tried my best. They are no where near perfect, but I will keep trying to make them the best letters I can.

    Thank you for your critiques and criticisms. Let me know: Does it work? Doesn't it?

    Isn't this fun? - no I'm not being scarcastic there. I always have such fun, when I'm not agonzing over word choice or structure or grammer or POV or tense... the list goes on ... isn't it fun? (yes I know I already asked that question.)

    ReplyDelete