Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Fairy Tale Conspiracy Begins

I've been neglecting the blog lately, but I have a good excuse, really I do.

Tada: Letter 5, in which our heroine is in a pickle, she meets some mysterious commentators and uncovers a terrible evil plot by a hideous fat man.

I have to say conspiracies are really hard to write. I have such respect for any author who writes about a conspiracy. I've been working on this for a week, this letter was my worst so far. I was almost tempted to just post it and get your opinion, but by that point it was such a huge mess. So I did my best to fix it. It still needs works.

And, you'll notice there is something very important missing. This is the only letter that I didn't write down the messengers.

Terrwyn, do you still have the original letter and envelope for this one? It would be soooo helpful if you did and I don't have to recreate it. This is the envelope where Lackcroft and Roe make their first appearance. (heaven help us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment