Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rules, an update

I remember when we started the letter exchange, I gave myself rules to follow, simple ones to keep me focused. So I figured I should update the rules for the editing.

The new rules are as follows:
  1. Have Fun (as always this is still the first rule)
  2. Be Spontaneous
  3. Make it up as you go along
  4. Post new entrys to blog every Monday and Thursday
  5. Rules are made to be broken.

As you can see I've already broken rule number 4, and I am posting this on Tuesday, hence I need to have rule 5, which I've always been a believer in. Grammer rules are good and all, but are they really necessary?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm particularly fond of Rule Number Five. It has a certain...poetic ring to it...
    :-)

    Huzzah! I can't wait til Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. Neil Gaiman has a blog.......I'll try and add it to ours....

    Ahhhh! I can't believe we are starting this! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete